Saturday, May 26, 2012

Two problems

I'm in a picture-taking-in-the-snow-mood. Two problems with this are as follows:

  1. We are currently in the month of May, which means there is no snow right now. This makes me very sad and the sun makes me mad. Yes, yes, I know - that rhymed...not even planned. I'm just good like that. HOWEVER, the good thing about living in Missouri is that the weather could change at any minute. I know many of you out there are virtually throwing things at me or will be throwing things at me the next time you see me. (One of those people sadly enough is probably my wonderful guy.)
  2. I am at work. Don't get me wrong, I like my work, but in this particular moment I loathe it due to my desire to be in a beautiful downfall of snow. Once again, HOWEVER, having some '80s music playing in the background helps just a tiny bit.:)

I apologize to those of you who opened this blog thinking it was going to be mind boggling and brilliant. Instead you got a rant. Then again, my thoughtless rhyme a couple paragraphs up was pretty brilliant, I must say.
I will now leave you to your horribly hot, insect-infested Saturday as I know you are now probably packing a bag full of fruits and heads of lettuce to throw at me, given the slight chance you see me randomly walking down the street.

With love...

No comments:

Post a Comment