Saturday, August 6, 2011

Gift ideas for my cousin on MY half birthday

My favorite cousin Beth (B.Rum) has a birthday coming up. Coincidentally, her birthday is my half birthday. This has always been a running joke between the two of us as to who is more important. For instance, on her birthday a few years ago, I was in Kansas City visiting the Rumker family. Since she was unable to show her wonderful face in KC that weekend, my aunts and uncles decided to call HER cell phone and sing happy HALF birthday to me.:)

On August 17 I believe my half birthday should overshadow her actual birthday, while on February 17, she believes her half birthday should overshadow my actual birthday.

Anyways, recently Beth asked me what I would be getting her for her birthday...well, I decided that her present should be unique, pretty and something that could be mailed easily to her since she has decided to live in the dreadful state of Oklahoma.

So I have decided on the perfect gift. I will take a picture.........of myself (unique). I will run it through Photoshop so that it has a (pretty) border on it. Then I will place it in a text message, make her as the recipient and push send (saving on a few stamps to mail her something). I have covered all my bases...I do believe my job here is done!



I love you B.Rum and there is no possible way I would tell you what I am getting you for your birthday - I guess you'll just have to be surprised.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment